The harmful effects of particulate and moisture contamination in lubrication oils have been well documented. By maintaining absolute fluid cleanliness, end-users can dramatically increase the life of critical wear components on rotational equipment, also increase the life of the lubricant and minimizing downtime and maximizing profitability. We have a wide range of Portable Filtration Systems intended for use for fluid transfer (new oil from 208l drums) or kidney-loop filtration. They are the most reliable, versatile, durable, and user-friendly filter carts in the industry today. These units have filtration media ranging from spin on canister type, depth media, and high value microglass filter consumables.
- Flow Rates Range From 5lpm to 100lpm
- Particulate Removal – Achieve Very Low Particle Counts As Low As ISO 15/14/11 or better Utilizing High Efficiency Pleated Microglass Filter Elements Rated Beta(c)>1000 per ISO 16889
- Water Removal – Remove Free Water Utilizing Water-Removal Filter Elements (Absorptive Type)
- Acid Removal Can Be Equipped With Fullers Earth or Activated Alumina Cartridges To Neutralize Acid and Lower TAN
- Varnish Removal Can Be Equipped With Ion Charged Bonding Cartridges To Remove Insoluble Varnish