The Vacuum Dehydration Oil Purification Systems (VDOPS) that BioKem operates are the gold standard in lubricant oil filtration and outperforms other systems in Australia. Vacuum dehydrators are extremely efficient at:
- Lube oil gas removal
- Lube oil moisture/water removal (free, emulsified and dissolved)
- Oil varnish mitigation
- Particle contamination removal (when equipped with high efficiency microglass filters)
VDOPS can operate in kidney loop mode while a plant is still live.
Our extensive fleet of machines of varied sizes and versatile flushing rigs are able to handle practically every lube oil application.
BioKem’s best-of-breed equipment is sourced from Oil Filtration Systems, Inc. who design and manufacture oil purification machines in the USA.
If you are looking to purchase or rent the best oil filtration equipment on the market then see our sister company, OilQuip.
OilQuip is Oil Filtration Systems’ Australian vendor.
OilQuip’s line of equipment that is available for rental or purchase includes:
- Vacuum Dehydration Oil Purification Systems (VDOPS)
- Bearing Lube Oil Systems
- Hand Held Filtration Systems
- Filter Skids
- Filter Carts
- High Flow, High Temperature Filter Housings
- High Vacuum Transformer Oil Purification Systems (HVTOPS)
- Varnish Removal Systems
- Lube Oil Coalescers